Jan 7, 2013

Floral print and denim

So this month I will have a little hectic since I started doing Case Management course and I was there 5 hours each day ... These pants with floral print I bought at H & M on sale for € 15 ... were originally for € 30. I have a t-shirt some time ago from the flea market and it is the image of the Sistine Chapel from Leonardo da Vinci. White beanie I bought about a year ago in Slovakia in F & F, but I improved it .. I cut a pompom .. And to even denim shirts ... love this outfit <3






 beanie - F&F, diy
 shirt - flea market
 denim shirt - H&M
 pants - H&M
 bag - vintage
 shoes - DeeZee

by Evee <3

2 comments:

  1. I LOVE your blog...Great photos!Really enjoying:)FOLLOW YOU NOW with GFC,chicisimo Please check mines If you want we can follow also with facebook?
    Come back soon to visit my blog, I'll be waiting for you!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks i see your blog.This photos are not good but this face is amazing...:-)

    ReplyDelete