May 24, 2013

Crosses leggins and platform sneakers

I wore crosses printed leggins from new Tally Weijl flagship store, this store is so amazing everywhere is cute  pink design it is as old english house design mixed with fairytale. This store is on two floors and I think desing on second floor is better. Everywhere was a lot of people and lot of hipster and festival clothes <3. I am looked for platform sneakers and after long time I find this amazing in New Yorker in sale for 10 € <3. I wore also this Soho New York vintage shirt where I hiked sleeves...in last time I am in love with long vintage or boyfriend shirts. I got packet from Romwe and SheInside for more check my instagram and follow me ;-) or wait for my week 21. in picture post on sunday... Have a nice weekend....bye.... :-)








sunglasses - Primark
necklace - Tally Weijl
shirt - vintage
vest - Primark
bracelet - Gate
bag - Primark
leggins - Tally Weijl
sneakers - H&M

by Evee <3

No comments:

Post a Comment