Jun 3, 2013

Leather, denim and floral

Outside is cold and I must wait with my skirt, dresses,.... I got today my first packet from Zalando and what was inside? :-) New creepers style black slippers in front blue velvet from Even&Odd. I wait for my packet from Sammy Dress and H&M, one packet from H&M someone stoled in my house :-(. Inside was a tanks with double triangle print, floral printed sneakers, leopard colored and black chained sunglasses. This two sunglasses I ordered again, but this tanks and sneakers are out of stock :-(. And now with this outfit I am again elegant. I love hipster style, but sometimes I like elegant  or bohemian style more... After a long time I pulled out of the closet floral pants and I think with denim shirt and leather jacket its interesting and with black - blue wedges I can`t go wrong... I hope weater will be better next week and I make outfits with skirts or so... Have a nice week ... ;-)






hat - H&M
necklace - Primark
shirt - H&M Divided
jacket - Primark
bag - H&M
pants - H&M
wedges - No Name

by Ivana <3

No comments:

Post a Comment