Oct 23, 2013

Cut out boots

Hi dears, I`m back with new outfit. I bought this new famous cut out boots last weekend in Primark.I`m so excited.I`m looking long time for cut out boots, my favorit was a boots from Balenciaga but this is to expensive... and I have all boots in black color and now one in brown :-). I wore also my favorit knit cardigan also from Primark, this cardigan is best to wear in autumn weather when is not cold and not warm. Last weekend was amazing I was with my babe at G3 Shopping City Gerasdorf,because this celebrated 1 year from openning. In whole center was a sales in all shops, you could make new make-up from a lot of make-up artists. There was a fashion show from Vienna fashion week and as guest David Hasselhoff. This week I ordered finally camouflage bomber jacket from Rihanna for River Island Collection and now I wait next week for this packet <3. Have a nice week fashionistas ;-).









sunglasses - H&M
necklace - Sammy Dress
denim shirt - H&M
cardigan - Primark
pants - H&M
boots - Primark

by Ivana <3



No comments:

Post a Comment