Nov 4, 2013

Pu$$ Pu$$

Hi guys, from now I would write in German. Last week I was very busy, so I'm going to post this one outfit and this week. One of today and the second on Thursday or on Friday when I'm back from Slovakia. And now to the outfit. I'm wearing coat with leather sleeves arms from H&M (with 25% discount coupon;-)). Shirt I bought in H&M Sale.Und because I still golden rivets has remained, I should make one time DIY shirt again:-D. I've searched a long time the most beautiful half-leather leggings and finally found ... in Forever 21 with split knee. Which cost 20 €, but I think it was worth it. And the sandals I bought in Primark sale for 8 €.

Hallo Leute, ab heute würde ich auch in Deutsch schreiben. Letzte Woche war ich sehr beschäftigt, darum werde ich diese Outfit und noch eine diese Woche posten. Eines heute und das zweites am Donnerstag oder am Freitag,wenn ich zurück von Slowakei bin. Und jetzt zum Outfit ich trage Mantel mit Lederärmel vom H&M ( mit 25% Rabatt Gutschein ;-) ). T-Shirt habe ich auch in H&M in Ausverkauf gekauft.Und da mir noch goldene Nieten geblieben hat, dürfte ich wieder Mal eins DIY T-Shirt machen :-D. Ich habe schon lange Zeit die schönste Halb-leder Leggins gesucht und endlich gefunden...bei forever 21 mit geteilte Knies. Die hat 20 € gekostet, aber ich denke es war wert. Und die Sandaletten habe ich in Primark in Ausverkauf für 8 € gekauft.









coat - H&M
shirt - H&M,DIY
necklace - Aliexpress
leggins - Forever 21
sandals - Primark
bag - Clockhouse

by Ivana <3



No comments:

Post a Comment